5.1.08

TAHU GEJROT

Tahu gejrot was known as Cirebon food, Indonesia. Tahu gejrot consist of fried tofu afterwards was cut off rather small then was eaten with broth that his spice the chilli, the shallot, sugar and vinegar.

Usually was presented in the small veil or plate.

You will need
  • tofu 5 pieces, deep fried and set aside
For sauce:
  • chili 10 pieces, crushed
  • 3 gloves garlic, choped
  • 1 big size shallot, chopped
  • 3 pieces eye bird chili
  • 250 ml water
  • tamarin 2 inch, soak in 2 spoon water
  • palm sugar 25 gr
  • salt

What to do


Boiled all ingiderents for sauce and taste should be sweat and sour. Cut fried tofu into small pieces then serve with the sauce.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, my name is Johanna,
I like to know where I can buy gula djawa, sticky rice, and other Indonesian ingredients.
I live in Canada, it is hard to find these products here.
I would love to hear from you.
my email address is johanna.content@gmail.com
Thank you, JC

 




© 2007 Aneka Tahu: TAHU GEJROT | Design by KT | Template by : Unique